7/2/07

Just got back this morning from another weekend trip to MD, my brother is doing as well as to be expected. He is still in a lot of pain, but the doctors and nurses are doing the best job they can for him and trying to keep the meds pumping in. This weekend he had his ups and downs, Saturday was definitely the harder day, he was in the OR late Friday and slept a lot of Saturday morning so when he did wake up he was hurting, but like I said before the doctors and nurses stayed right on top of this. Sunday he had a lot of visitors, and his spirits even got better. He stayed awake for much longer and he even cracked some jokes. Today he actually is in the OR again. This is now going to be a weekly schedule (OR on Mon, Wed, and Fri) For the most part they are cleaning his wounds. They are also starting to close up some of the wounds and trying to mend his hand.

Thanks AGAIN and ALWAYS for the thoughts and prayers for my brother and our family! I will be driving back tomorrow night to spend the 4th of the July with my personal heroes my brother, my Dad and my Stepmother! Those along with every other US military serviceman or woman retired or active duty are heroes! Let us not forget as we celebrate our Nation’s Freedom! Happy 4th to everyone!

No comments: