8/29/07

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but there has been so much happening. Ray has been moved to an outpatient program at Walter Reed Hospital. He is still doing great! Last week he got a chance to go to a Baltimore Orioles game, and this past weekend he finally was united with his Marines. Ray accompanied by his fiancee Sherri, sister Sherri, and mom and dad drove to Camp Lejuene to be there for his Unit's homecoming. I heard there were not many dry eyes. As soon as I get more details I will let you all know. For now, Ray is staying at the Mologne House on the base at Walter Reed getting his physical therapy. I changed his contact information for anyone who still would like to drop him a card. Thanks everyone!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ray its Dez again Im so happy to hear you are still doing great. I miss you so much and am so happy for you. I hope one day we will be able to see you or hear from you. we love you so much. Anastasia, Harley, and I send our love and prayers. You will always be in our hearts. Love you always, Desirae, Anastasia, and Harley.

Jeanie said...

Want you to know how many people are praying for you. God Bless

Anonymous said...

I only know that I am so grateful for the selfless life and beavery you have shown and held in your lifetime. Thank you for keeping all of us safe. WE LOVE YOU MORE THSN YOU WILL EVER KNOW...but i wisj you could know!!!!

Unknown said...

Ray, I'm an Army mom from NJ and a member of Soldiers Angels. You are in our hearts and thoughts, and we are so very happy to hear about how well you are doing and about your homecoming. Thank you for your service and thank you for being our hero. Sara